the lion king & sequels

Closed New Topic

THE SEA HOLDS MANY MYSTERIES, Tagged: Ariel, Dream
Tarzan [ 1 ]
 Posted: Oct 8 2012, 07:27 PM

These strangers like me...

Group Icon

Application | Plotline
I'm Jonathon & I have made 9 IC posts. I also play Nothing else. I'm currently Offline!

She probably won't even be there. She never is. Terk hates the beach! Is what Tarzan was currently thinking, as he swung his way to the sandy grounds near the massive body of water; out-skirting the island that he called his home. Usually his friend would be excited to hang out, or do any adventurous activities with the ape man, but not this one. When Tarzan said that Terk hated the beach, he mean downright despised. She always complained about the grains sticking in her fur, or some excuse that he had heard countless times before.

But he wouldn't let absent company ruin the day. No, the jungle man intended to enjoy his day at the shore, and reveling in the salty air that seemed to coat the area. So what if he was by himself? Tarzan usually always was. Even when vine-swinging, or tree-surfing, Terk always ducked out. Mainly because she couldn't even do it. And the rest of the gorillas hadn't really taken a liking to the ape man, yet. Or at least, he hoped it was a yet, and not a at all.

Releasing a vine from his grip, Tarzan landed onto the jungle floor, and dashed for vegetation before him. With a wide grin, he busted through the thick vegetation, as the large mass of water ahead of the sandy grounds welcomed him. Slowly, he crawled along the course surface, already enjoying the breeze brushing against his muscles, and the bright sunlight glistening against his skin.

--------------------
Trust your heart...
Let fate decide...
PM Email
^
Ariel
 Posted: Oct 17 2012, 02:45 PM

Ocean Princess

Group Icon

Application | Plotline
I'm Stephanie! :) & I have made 34 IC posts. I also play Mufasa, Kuzco and Tia Dalma. I'm currently Offline!

ARIEL: MERMAID

user posted image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so wonderful and exciting to be in new waters!

It was a rare event for Ariel to leave Atlantica, let alone go to a whole new part of the ocean! Her father had been called away to meet some old friends from long ago, and he had, quite surprisingly, invited she and her sisters along. The little mermaid had never met these friends of her father’s, but he had often spoken warmly of them and she had the distinct impression that they had helped the family in times of trouble and war, perhaps before she was born.

She travelled along in a large seashell with her sisters, her eyes wide with wonderment and curiosity as worlds zoomed past her. Getting bored along the way, Ariel had taken a bit of seaweed nearby and giggling, had spent half the journey teasing her sister by tickling the back of her neck with the plant.

As they reached their destination, the Princess noticed that, if it was possible, even the water felt different. The way it fell around and across her figure as she swam through the waves, made her swirl and dive more than usual. It felt so uplifting and satisfying to be free to roam in the open waters, something her father had always been so careful about back home. This place just felt freer.

After much begging, the little mermaid had been allowed to explore a little. With no Flounder around however, it had felt a little strange and she wished she could have brought him along. Giggling and singing to herself, Ariel swam gracefully through a beautiful piece of coral and swirled up toward a bigger piece. Her eyes took in everything around her, as if she wanted to cherish every memory. Just then, Ariel felt the sensation of warmth above her. Looking up she saw the gold of the sun rest upon the ocean floor. Inclining her head, Ariel hesitated and raised a hand to her lips. Did she dare go to the surface?

’It must be just as different up there as it is down here!’ Ariel said to herself, her voice slightly whimsical. She looked left and right before her head strong, curious nature got the better of her and she swam toward the surface.

As soon as her head bobbed above the ocean waves she knew it was different. The sun was a lot hotter here, and Ariel closed her eyes briefly to feel its warmth. She rarely felt the sun. She could see a peculiar world ahead of her; it was large, green and lush, similar to the plants below but a lot taller and broader. Deciding to get a closer look, she dived but reappeared seconds later, hoppinh onto a nearby rock that was resting peacefully above the waves. There was a cooling breeze, and it flew through Ariel's hair making it dance around her face.

Suddenly a figure burst through the vegetation and the little mermaid jumped a little, but realising it was a human, froze as her mouth fell open. She felt as though she should hide but something inside was stopping her from moving. Instead, Ariel stayed on the rocky ledge, the waves bouncing happily around her as the tip of her fin dipped a little into the water. Her beautiful blue eyes studied the stranger closely. It was strange; he looked human but was walking on all fours. Hmm, perhaps that’s how humans walk around her,’ Ariel thought to herself.

--------------------
I JUST DON'T SEE HOW A WORLD THAT MAKES SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS...

user posted image
CREDIT TO KAT FOR SIGGY <3

COULD BE BAD?

PM
^
Tarzan [ 1 ]
 Posted: Oct 24 2012, 01:29 PM

Group Icon

Application | Plotline
I'm Jonathon & I have made 9 IC posts. I also play Nothing else. I'm currently Offline!

The breeze that rolled over the shore, made Tarzan sigh in content, as the wind caressed his muscles. Emerald orbs slowly fluttered open, as he took in the ocean once more. Only, one thing was incredibly out of place in the massive body of water. Mainly, the red haired creature that was upon a rock, out on the waves. The ape man's emerald eyes widened at the sight of her, along with his mouth falling agape. Now, he was mocking her expression, it seemed, for her mouth was open as well.

Tarzan honestly couldn't believe his eyes. There were an abundance of things in his mind, screaming them as to why this was impossible. For one, whoever this was, looked incredibly similar to him. Yes, she was paler, and obviously shaped differently, but she still looked alike to him, in a way. Two, being that she... had a tail. How can she have a tail...!? The feral man, thought to himself. None of the creatures out in the sea, or lakes, had this sort of look. No tail, or any traits that were similar to himself. The ape man suspected that this was another creature entirely.

But... what is she? Is she like me? Am I like her? This is maddening... But amazing, as well! And it truly was, for him. Perhaps this was proof that he was different. And if not, maybe this was a new creature that he could know, and befriend. Tarzan started a slow crawl towards the shoreline, where the waves washed up against the wet-sandy-grounds. He suspected that this creature wouldn't let him get close, but he had to try.

His interest was already peaked, and he intended to follow up on it.

--------------------
Trust your heart...
Let fate decide...
PM Email
^
Ariel
 Posted: Nov 7 2012, 11:02 AM

Ocean Princess

Group Icon

Application | Plotline
I'm Stephanie! :) & I have made 34 IC posts. I also play Mufasa, Kuzco and Tia Dalma. I'm currently Offline!

user posted image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel watched in wonder as the human let out a sigh and took to the ocean. It appeared he loved the breeze, and this little mermaid could understand why. Whenever she came to the surface, the wind that flowed through her hair and splashed the waves against the rock mystified and calmed her. She would secretly come and sit of her favourite rock back home, and look out into the world, contemplating and daydreaming about adventures and places to discover, or of a life in the human world and the many things that were beyond a mermaid’s dreams. Little did she know that humans thought the same thoughts as she, just for the sea instead.

As the stranger’s eyes roamed the ocean, they caught sight of Ariel and froze. Ariel gasped a little and felt her hands clutch the side of the rock. He didn’t look scared or threatening however, just curious. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open as if he couldn’t quite believe what he was seeing. The Princess’s expression was just the same. Her big blue eyes were as wide as saucers and her petite mouth was gaping open too. The wind blew around her face gently, making her long red hair fly up high and around.

After a few moments, the human very slowly began to make his way toward her. Ariel’s mouth closed as she gave a gulp. Of course he couldn’t get very close to her without getting into the ocean, and he was being very cautious. Her father’s warnings about humans suddenly entered Ariel’s mind, but the chance of actually meeting one was too good to miss.

Her curiosity and excitement getting the better of her, Ariel remained perched on the rock, leaning forward on the palms of her hands toward him, getting as close as she could without diving into the sea. She noted that he remained on all fours, evaluating that this must just be how humans walked around here. There were slight variations in merfolk after all; perhaps the human world was no different.

After a few seconds, Ariel remembered something that Archimedes had once told her about humans. Like merfolk, they could say hello by waving. Hesitating slightly, the little mermaid slowly raised her hand and waved toward the human.

--------------------

user posted image

COULD BE BAD?

PM
^
Tarzan [ 1 ]
 Posted: Dec 11 2012, 06:02 PM

Group Icon

Application | Plotline

Tarzan gave a tilt of his head, once the red-haired creature began waving to him. Or at least, he guessed that it was for him. This gesture indicated that she was greeting him, in a way. Which lead the ape man to think, that perhaps she couldn't even speak. But would I even understand her? There's no telling what she speaks. And I highly doubt she can speak gorilla. Still, he raised his hand, and waved back towards the girl upon the rock; a small smile spreading across his tanned features.

Even with this, he still wished to get closer. But, he didn't want to frighten this creature, either. It was clear that she was as hesitant as he was, but perhaps just as curious too. Then again, what did Tarzan have to lose? If she truly was fearful and did not want his company, wouldn't she have simply scurried off? It made sense, in his mind. Reluctantly, he lowered his hand back down to the wet-sandy-surface; digging knuckles into the mushy substance, as he crawled forward over the swaying shore. The hairless ape's bright-green gaze remained still upon the red-haired creature, on the rock, hoping that she wouldn't move.

It was an understatement, to state that he was curious beyond belief now. Whomever this was, was clearly something else entirely, to Tarzan. He didn't know much about the Sea, nor it's wild-life; but he knew as much that there weren't any creatures like him, living in the world of water. At least, he had assumed so. But now, here he was, witnessing a stranger that looked similar to him. If not paler, smaller, and more... memorizing, in a way. He had no problem in admitting that this new specimen was incredibly beautiful.

--------------------
Trust your heart...
Let fate decide...
PM Email
^
Ariel
 Posted: Jan 18 2013, 08:10 PM

Ocean Princess

Group Icon

Application | Plotline

Guh, so sorry this is so late my love! Hope it's okays - loved your post! <3

user posted image

The human tilted his head inquisitively and Ariel lowered her hand a little, worried she had got it wrong; perhaps she had misheard Archimedes and this wasn’t how humans greeted each other at all. Fortunately however, he waved back a moment or two later, which greatly relieved the little mermaid. There was a gentle smile on the human’s face as he looked at her and Ariel couldn’t help but smile tentatively back.

As the two stared at each other from across the bay, the warm breeze flowing through Ariel’s red hair beautifully, the man on all fours slowly lowered his hand. He then began to make his way over to the shore, his eyes never leaving her face. It appeared neither one knew how to react to the other; it was to be a momentous event in both of their lives.

Ariel didn’t move as the human edged nearer, though she soon realised he wouldn’t be able to come directly to her without swimming into the sea. She assumed he could of course; most humans could swim though admittedly, not very well. The little mermaid wasn’t too far out but she thought it be wise to get a little closer to him. Besides, her curiosity was beginning to cloud her judgement now; any doubts that had been thrown her way about humans, any and all worries had gone. All that was left was her extreme fascination with them and her deep longing to be one herself.

With a sudden movement Ariel dived gracefully into the sea, her blue-green fin disappearing from view only for her head to appear a moment later. She was quite a bit closer to the ocean shore now, but was still hiding behind another small rock for protection. The Princess blinked several times, her big blue eyes wide with interest as she surveyed the human more closely. He seemed to be around her own age, perhaps a few years older. He was also very tanned and muscular with long brown hair and the most intense eyes. He was amazing and Ariel couldn’t quite believe she was so lucky to encounter one so unthreatening.

--------------------

user posted image

COULD BE BAD?

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | African Jungle | Next Newest »

Topic Options Closed New Topic

redcarpet&&rebellion. End of Line
skinned by kaka at caution and atf. edited with permission by kat.

RPG-Directory